Terms and Conditions of Steamology Institute
Self Responsibility Statement, Rules and Principles
To assure a healthy and safe experience for everyone, we ask you abide by the following policies and principles while visiting Steamology Institute Campus.
Please read carefully and do not enter the steam room (banya) unless you understand and agree with the following. Please communicate to the steam masters / staff, if you need clarification on any of the points below.
Guidance and rules
- Be aware of the potentially dangerous conditions at the campus, including extreme heat, extreme humidity, darkness, slippery surfaces and floors, strong odors inside the steam room, and extreme cold water.
- Stove and heated water in containers can be very hot and should not be touched.
- Campus is a co-ed, clothing optional facility, unless specially mentioned for the event. Be considerate.
- Before entering the steam room you should make sure that you are generally healthy and should report all known medical issues or used medications to the steam master / staff member in advance. In any case, steam room is not recommended for women on the first 13 weeks of pregnancy, and should be avoided in case of fever, open sores, skin diseases, acute cardiovascular diseases or epilepsy.
- Be well hydrated before you enter, don’t eat solid foods 1.5h before the session, and please report if you have any signs of hangover or intoxication.
- You are responsible for lost personal items (we do have a Lost&Found available). Please take all personal belongings with you.
- By accepting the Terms, you agree to abide by the Principles throughout your process at Steamology Institute Campus (as below):
- Sacred space: The possibility of inner change is what we preserve by committing the notion of sacred to the space of steam room and fire circle.
- Intention: We keep our attention focused on our intentions and their manifestation in ourselves and in our actions. Focus helps change.
- Respect: Whatever is asked or advised by the guides/masters, needs to be followed by the participants, would they wish to stay at the campus.
- Privacy: We keep the experience as intimate as we can. Any recording devices during the Banya process are not allowed. When the experience is mentioned in social networks, no reference to names and location should be made.
- Safety and immediacy: Any medical conditions or any influence of any substances, observed in oneself or in others, need to be immediately reported to the guides/masters.
- Sobriety: The campus is a place of sobriety and careful guidance within the realm of subtle states. No active substances including weed or alcohol should be used on the day of ceremony. State-changing activities (like yogic/breathing exercises etc.) should not be used without having the advice of the guide/master.
- Calmness and focus: Whenever possible, we try to stay directed towards our inner state. Use of electronic devices within the campus should be avoided. Voice should be used as if it was a precious resource, only for matters of utmost importance.
- Intimacy and trust: Subtleness of the experience is based on trusting safety in the most intimate matters. No lewd behaviour is allowed at the campus, at any time. Please refrain from touching others. We reserve the right to ask any participant to leave the ceremony or campus if this is not followed.
- Participatory: We encourage everyone to participate and be curious about the process and the mastery. Everything we do can be learned and practiced, and this is the reason we do it. Join, partner, study and explore with us!
We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available.
As a courtesy to other guests and staff, please give at least a 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid full charge. Each program has its specific rules with regards to the deposit and specific cancellation policy. A credit card number, advanced payment, or gift certificate number may be required at the time of the booking. We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments.
We recommend that you check in at Reception at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Late arrival may mean reduced treatment time we have to finish on time regardless of time you came. After your treatment, please enjoy the relaxation area, which will allow you to float back to reality at your own leisurely pace.
We accept cash, debit cards, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express – with proper identification.
- Guests under 15 must to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Health Conditions
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your treatment or service when making your reservation. Steamology Institute, Steamology Corp and all staff members are held harmless for any information not provided to us at the time of session.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service.
We have specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. Please allow Reception and staff to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable for you during this special time.
We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles. Please keep all valuables with you during your visit.
We will accept returned products within 14 days of the date of purchase, if accompanied by the original receipt, for refund of the purchase price. After 14 days, a merchandise credit will be issued only for unused, unopened products. Used and opened products may be exchanged for merchandise credit for up to 10 days after purchase date after which products are non-returnable.
Prices for services and products are subject to change on our website and menus without advance notice.
Antidote Spa & Salon reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
Antidote Spa & Salon reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Steamology Institute is committed to protecting your privacy and will not give out or sell any information provided to us by our customers. Any information collected is for internal review only and used to improve service, pricing, product, promotion and content of our web site. All customer information (name, email, address, etc.) is confidential. When you create an account your contact information and credit card information will be stored for ease of reordering. All information collected will be stored and encrypted for additional security.
- Our site protects your transactions with the highest level of security through a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate. This SSL link ensures that all information passed between our web site and your browser remains private and secure. Steamology Institute guarantees the safety and security of our site through DigiCert, so you have a safe place to shop.
- Assistance: You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the appointments you book online and for the service choices. If you are in doubt of which service or which service provider you should choose, please contact our front desk for assistance.
- Exceptions: There are some services that require special attention when scheduling and therefore cannot be booked online. If you do not see a particular service or your service provider listed, please call us and we will be happy to assist you in scheduling your appointment.
- Payment: Credit Card Use: Payment for bookings or purchases on the website indicates that you legally authorize the use of your credit card or other payment cards for the proposed transaction. It indicates that you fully understand this agreement. Steamology Institute accepts no liability for any damages resulting from you using your credit card on the website.
- Errors: If an error is made while making an online bookings or purchases, simply click the back button on your browser and resubmit the correct information. If you receive incorrect information from us in your confirmation notice, please contact us immediately.
- No Show: Failure to show for an online scheduled appointment will result in a credit card charge of the entire price of the missed appointment. By booking your appointment online, you agree to this term and condition and to the credit card charge.
- Failure to show for a scheduled appointment will result in loss of right to Steamology Institute’s Online Booking Program.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or illegal for any reason, then the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect in the same manner as if the invalid or illegal provision had not been contained herein.
- Client concerns on these Terms and Conditions may be addressed to the: Steamology Institute, 471 Rainsville Rd 94952 Petaluma, CA, US.